During rain or winter warm spells, the Gutter Clean® system keeps gutters draining freely.
When an eavestrough is clogged by leaves and debris, water cannot drain, and will automatically flow toward the home, causing water infiltration. The Gutter Clean System stops leaves and debris from clogging the gutter, reducing water infiltration.
The Gutter Clean System lets eavestroughs function normally throughout the year. A rain gutter clogged by snow and ice in the winter does not function correctly. During rains or warmer weather, water will seep into the home since it cannot be drained by the rain gutter.
Does not rust, crack, chip or warp
- Made of weatherproof aluminum, the Gutter Clean System will not rust, crack, chip or warp. And it is built tough to support the weight of snow and debris.
- Does not fall into the eavestrough under the weight of snow and debris.
Snow and ice remain on top of this product.
- The Gutter Clean System keeps gutters free of snow and ice so that they drain normally when it rains or the weather warms up.
- You rain gutters will drain normally when it rains or the weather warms up.
- Protect from the expansion of ice as it thaws and refreezes inside of the eavestrough.
Speak with your Roofmart Representative for more information and to start your order!
View Original Article from Alu-Rex.
*Download the warranty and it’s limitations here.
Visit www.alu-rex.com for product specifications and warranty information.
NOTE: Product and colour availability may vary by region. All warranties are through Alu-Rex, Roofmart does not manufacture this product. The information in this article is subject to change without notice. We assume no responsibility for errors that may appear in this article.