Date: April 30, 2019
BRAMPTON UNVEILING VIP PRIZE DRAW
THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO ONTARIO RESIDENTS WHO RECEIVE A VIP BALLOT AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW AND THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
The contest begins on Wednesday, May 29th, 2019 at 11:00am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on Wednesday, May 29th, 2019 at 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time (“EST”)
The contest is open to all residents of Ontario who have an existing Roofmart Credit Account and who receive a VIP ballot, except employees of Roofmart or its affiliates.
HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this Contest you must:
- Have an active Roofmart Credit Account
- Submit your VIP ballot entry by filling in the contact information on the back and submitting the completed ballot to a Roofmart staff member in the Brampton showroom
- Limit 1 ballot per person
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
On Wednesday, May 29th, 2019, in Brampton, Ontario, at approximately 2:30 pm EST, three (3) eligible entrants will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and how many ballots entered by each eligible entrant.
Before being declared a winner: The selected entrant will be contacted by email or telephone number and notified that they are eligible to win. The selected entrant must first correctly answer without assistance a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone, email or in person.
If a selected entrant: (i) cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) calendar days of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable; (ii) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; then he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and Roofmart reserves the right to select an alternate entrant from among the remaining eligible entries.
The VIP prize(s) are at the discretion of the Roofmart Brampton location at the time of the draw.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or convertible to cash.
9) By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of Roofmart with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
10) Roofmart reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Roofmart that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Contest Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.