Effective: January 1, 2020
- All IKO shingles and accessories orders in Calgary will have a $125 job site charge plus a $2.05 per unit hoist charge.
- For out of town deliveries all IKO shingles and accessories will be charged at the following Town rate below plus a $2.05 per unit hoist charge.
- All Moffett Truck deliveries in Calgary have a $125 job site rate.
- All James Hardie orders in Calgary have an additional $80 surcharge.
- All Longboard orders in Calgary will have an additional $130 surcharge.
- All Commercial product orders in Calgary includes 1 hour on site. For every additional hour on site, there will be a $60 per hour charge.
- All IKO shingles and accessories in Calgary on our HIAB cranes will be charged out at $250 jobsite charge plus a $2.05 per unit hoist charge.
- If Rooftop Delivery is not accessible for any reason, the delivery will be Ground Dropped. All Ground Drop deliveries for IKO shingles and accessories in Calgary will have a $320 flat fee.
- All IKO, Firestone and Siplast commercial orders in Calgary on our HIAB cranes will be charged out at $240 per hour.
- All IKO, Firestone, Siplast commercial & residential orders in Calgary on our Stiff Booms will be charged out at $240 per hour.
- All orders that require the Roofmart 28’ Flat Deck trailer will be subject to an additional $110 jobsite charge.
FLAT DECK TRUCK
All IKO, Firestone, Siplast commercial & residential orders in Calgary on our 53 ft. Truck & Trailer will be charged out at $135 per hour.
TOWNS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RATES:
|Beiseker||$105||Black Diamond||$70||Bragg Creek||$50|
- Wood shakes are delivered by Crane truck only see rate above.
- $3.00 per loaded kilometer plus applicable hoisting charges for towns not listed above or contact your Roofmart representatives for a freight rate.
- Undeliverable orders due to any circumstances or returns will be charged $300. Additional Out of Town charges may be applicable.
- Hourly rate starts at the time of loading and ends when the truck returns to Roofmart yard locations.
- Equipment reach capabilities are dependant on job site conditions and crane/hoist charge may vary on site access.
- Roofmart reserves the right to decline a delivery if safety is an issue. Delivery is at the discretion of our on-site personnel.
- Prior to installation, please verify delivery of product & product colour.
- Any claims for shortages or damages must be made to Roofmart within 24 hours of delivery.
- Scheduled deliveries can be subject to delays beyond our control, due to weather, mechanical failure, etc. Roofmart will not accept charge backs for delays.
Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices and Policies are subject to change without notice.