Effective: March 15, 2018
- All IKO shingles and accessories orders in Edmonton, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain will have a $110 job site charge plus a $2.05 per unit hoist charge.
- For out of town deliveries all IKO shingles and accessories will be charged at the following Town rate below plus a $2.05 per unit hoist charge.
- All James Hardie orders in Edmonton, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain will have a $110 job site rate plus an additional $65 surcharge.
- All Royal siding products orders in Edmonton, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain will have a $110 job site charge.
- For out of town deliveries all James Hardie orders will be charged at the following Town rate below plus an additional $65 surcharge.
- For out of town deliveries all Royal siding products orders will be charged at the following Town rate below.
All Longboard orders in Edmonton, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain will have a $110 jobsite rate plus an additional $120 surcharge.
- All IKO, Firestone, Siplast commercial & residential orders on our Stiff Booms will be charged out at $270 per hour.
- All IKO, Firestone, Siplast commercial & residential orders on our Flat Decks will be charged out at $195 per hour.
TOWNS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RATES:
|Morinville||$180||New Sarepta||$200||Red Water||$260|
- $1.30 per unit for ground drop plus applicable jobsite charge if unable to load on the roof
- $3.00 per unit hoist on all wood shakes.
- $4.00 per unit hoist on roof pitches 8/12 (Seasonal).
- $3.00 per loaded kilometer plus applicable hoisting charges for towns not listed above or contact your Roofmart representatives for a freight rate.
- Returns will have a flat charge of $200 per order, plus $3.00 per bundle de-hoist charge.
- Out of town returns will be subject to a $3.00 per loaded kilometer charge, minimum $300.
- Undeliverable orders due to any circumstances will be charged $300.
- 2x4x8 Boards provided as required for $4.00 each.
- Hourly rate starts at the time of loading and ends when the truck returns to Roofmart yard locations.
- Equipment reach capabilities are dependant on job site conditions and crane/hoist charge may vary on site access.
- Roofmart reserves the right to decline an order if safety is an issue. Delivery is at the discretion of our on-site personnel.
- Prior to installation, please verify delivery of product & product colour.
- Any claims for shortages or damages must be made to Roofmart within 24 hours of delivery.
- Scheduled deliveries can be subject to delays beyond our control, due to weather, mechanical failure, etc. Roofmart will not accept charge backs for delays.
- Orders received for same day delivery (if available) may be subject to additional charges.
Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices and Policies are subject to change without notice.