Effective: April 1, 2020
- All IKO shingles and accessories orders in Edmonton, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain will have a $110 job site charge plus a $2.05 per unit hoist charge.
- For out of town deliveries all IKO shingles and accessories will be charged at the following Town rate below plus a $2.05 per unit hoist charge.
- All James Hardie orders in Edmonton, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain will have a $110 job site rate plus an additional $65 surcharge.
- All Royal siding products orders in Edmonton, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain will have a $110 job site charge.
- For out of town deliveries all James Hardie orders will be charged at the following Town rate below plus an additional $65 surcharge.
- For out of town deliveries all Royal siding products orders will be charged at the following Town rate below.
- All Longboard orders in Edmonton, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain will have a $110 jobsite rate plus an additional $120 surcharge.
- All IKO, Firestone, Siplast commercial & residential orders on our Stiff Booms will be charged out at $275 per hour.
- All IKO, Firestone, Siplast commercial & residential orders on our Flat Decks will be charged out at $195 per hour.
TOWNS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RATES:
|Morinville||$180||New Sarepta||$200||Red Water||$260|
- $1.30 per unit for ground drop plus applicable jobsite charge if unable to load on the roof.
- $3.00 per unit hoist on all wood shakes.
- $4.00 per unit hoist on roof pitches 8/12 (Seasonal.)
- $3.00 per loaded kilometer plus applicable hoisting charges for towns not listed above or contact your Roofmart representatives for a freight rate.
- Returns will have a flat charge of $200 per order, plus $3.00 per bundle de-hoist charge.
- Out of town returns will be subject to a $3.00 per loaded kilometer charge, minimum $300.
- Undeliverable orders due to any circumstances will be charged $300.
- 2x4x8 Boards provided as required for $4.00 each.
- Hourly rate starts at the time of loading and ends when the truck returns to Roofmart yard locations.
- Equipment reach capabilities are dependent on job site conditions and crane/hoist charge may vary on site access.
- Roofmart reserves the right to decline an order if safety is an issue. Delivery is at the discretion of our on-site personnel.
- Prior to installation, please verify delivery of product & product colour.
- Any claims for shortages or damages must be made to Roofmart within 24 hours of delivery.
- Scheduled deliveries can be subject to delays beyond our control, due to weather, mechanical failure, etc. Roofmart will not accept charge backs for delays.
- Orders received for same day delivery (if available) may be subject to additional charges.
Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices and Policies are subject to change without notice.