“Granite Black’s rich contrast is formulated by applying a blend of two distinct black granules on the shingles’ surface, which creates unique tone variations, deep shadow bands and a dimensional shingle profile.”
– Mark Okland, Product Development Manager, IKO
NEW Granite Black with ArmourZone®
If you love the look of Cambridge Dual Black, be sure to try Dynasty® Granite Black!
IKO Dynasty® shingles with ArmourZone® are now available in eight dynamic, high-definition colour blends including the newest addition, Granite Black. Ask your Sales Representative about Dynasty™ Granite Black for your next roofing project!
- ArmourZone® offers a 40% wider nailing area for easier installation and is “Advantage” size
- Two nailing lines that are 1-1/4″ apart
- 100 sq. ft. of coverage per 3 bundles = faster installation and lower labour costs!
Full Line of Dynasty Swatches
Speak with your local Roofmart for more information and availability. You can find location details here.
- Dimensions (L x W): 1038 mm x 349 mm (40 7/8” x 13 3/4″)
- Exposure: 149 mm (5 7/8”)
- Coverage Per Bundle: 3.1 m² (33 1/3 ft²)
- Qty Per Pallet: 56 Bundles
- Shingles Per Square: 60
- Limited Warranty1: Limited Lifetime
- Iron Clad Protection1: 15 Years
- Limited Wind Warranty1: 210 km/h (130 mph)
- Blue-green Algae Resistant1: Yes
- ASTM D3462
- ASTM D3018
- ASTM D7158 – Class H
- ASTM D3161 – Class F
- ASTM E108 – Class A
- CSA A123.5
To ensure complete satisfaction, please view several full size shingles and an actual roof installation prior to ﬁnal colour selection as the shingle swatches and photography shown online, in brochures and in our app may not accurately reﬂect shingle colour, and do not fully represent the entire colour blend range, nor the impact of sunlight.
¹See Limited Warranty at IKO.com for complete terms, conditions, restrictions, and application requirements. Shingles must be applied in accordance with application instructions and local building code requirements.
²All values shown are approximate.
³Products developed with reference to these Standards.
NOTE: Product and colour availability may vary by region. The information in this literature is subject to change without notice. We assume no responsibility for errors that may appear in this literature.