Effective: May 24, 2019
HIAB (KNUCKLE BOOM):
All IKO shingle and accessory orders in Kitchener/Waterloo will have a $50 job site charge plus $2.00 per unit rooftop for Pre-load Unassisted or Roofer Assisted Deliveries. If roof is inaccessible a $1.00 per unit ground drop charge will apply. (Roofmart pre-load unassisted deliveries accepted on roofs up to 9/12 pitch.)
All IKO shingle, vinyl siding, and accessory orders in Kitchener/Waterloo will have a $50 delivery charge for Ground Drop service.
James Hardie and Longboard Siding will have a $150 delivery charge for Ground Drop service.
OUT OF TOWN DELIVERIES:
- Out of town deliveries will be subject to a $3.00 per loaded kilometer charge on top of the regular freight charge.
HIAB (KNUCKLE BOOM):
- All IKO and Firestone Commercial orders will be charged at $150 per hour. (2 hour minimum charge.)
FLATDECK TRUCK (48-53 FT):
- All IKO and Firestone Commercial orders will have a $300 job site drop charge.
FLAT DECK TRUCK WITH MOFFETT (20-24 FT):
- All IKO and Firestone Commercial orders will have the following job site drop charge:
- 1-4 Skids = $100 job site drop charge.
- Full Truck Load = $200 job site drop charge.
STIFF BOOM CRANE TRUCK:
- All Stiff Boom Cranes are Third Party. Charges will be billed as per Third Party rates.
- For out of town deliveries, please contact your local Roofmart Sales Representative for a freight quote.
- Returns will have a flat charge of $200 per order, plus $3.00 per bundle de-hoist charge.
- Out of town returns will be subject to a $3.00 per loaded kilometer charge, minimum $300.
- Undeliverable orders due to any circumstances will be charged $300.
- 2x4x8 boards provided as required at $4.00 each.
$35 fuel surcharge on all deliveries.
- Hourly rate starts at the time of loading and ends when the truck returns to Roofmart yard locations.
- Equipment reach capabilities are dependent on job site conditions and crane/hoist charge may vary on site access.
- Pre-load Unassisted Deliveries accepted on roofs up to 9/12 pitch.
- Roofmart reserves the right to decline an order if safety is an issue. Delivery is at discretion of our on-site personnel.
- Prior to installation, please verify delivery of product and product colour.
- Any claims of shortages or damages must be made to Roofmart within 24 hours of delivery.
- Scheduled deliveries can be subject to delays beyond our control, due to weather, mechanical failure, etc. Roofmart will not accept charge backs for delays.
Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices and Policies are subject to change without notice.