Effective: January 1, 2017
- All IKO shingles and accessories orders in Regina will have a $90 job site charge plus a $2.00 per unit hoist charge.
- For out of town deliveries all IKO shingles and accessories will be charged at the following Town rate below plus a $90 job site charge and the $2.00 per unit hoist charge.
- All James Hardie orders in Regina will have a $150 job site charge.
- All Royal siding products orders in Regina will have a $150 job site charge.
- For out of town deliveries all James Hardie & Royal siding orders will be charged at the Town rate below plus an additional $150 job site charge.
- All IKO, Firestone and Siplast commercial orders for ground drop will be charged out at $150 per hour.
- All IKO, Firestone, Siplast commercial & residential orders on our HIAB cranes will be charged out at $200 per hour plus a $90 job site charge.
TOWNS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RATES:
|Balgonie||$105||Deer Valley||$160||Emerald Park||$85|
|Moosomin||$650||Pilote Butte||$85||Regina Beach||$180|
|Swift Current||$650||Weyburn||$355||White City||$85|
- $1.25 per unit for ground drop plus applicable jobsite charge if unable to load on the roof.
- Wood shakes are delivered by Crane truck only see rate above.
- $3.50 per unit hoist on roof pitches 8/12 at drivers discretion.
- $3.00 per loaded kilometer plus applicable hoisting charges for towns not listed above or contact your Roofmart representatives for a freight rate.
- Regina returns will have a flat charge of $200 per order, plus $3.00 per bundle de-hoist charge, plus restocking fees.
- Out of town returns will be subject to a $3.00 per loaded kilometer charge.
- Undeliverable orders due to any circumstances will be charged $200.
- Job wait time will be charged out at $150 per hour.
- 2x4x8 Boards can be supplied at cost where conditions require.
- Deliveries requested outside regular business hours will be charged out at $250 per hour.
- Any claims for shortages or damages must be made to Roofmart within 24 hours of delivery.
- Roofmart accepts rooftop deliveries on the understanding that the customer has approved the suitability and safety of the delivery site including roof hatch and permanent anchor point on new construction for the goods ordered and as such the customer assumes sole responsibility for the sites readiness for loading.
- Hourly rate starts at the time of loading and ends when the truck returns to Roofmart yard location.
- Equipment reach capabilities are dependant on job site conditions and crane/hoist charge may vary on site access.
- Roofmart reserves the right to decline an order if safety is an issue. Delivery is at the discretion of our on-site personnel.
- Prior to installation, please verify delivery of product & product colour.
- Scheduled deliveries can be subject to delays beyond our control, due to weather, mechanical failure, etc. Roofmart will not accept charge backs for delays.
- Orders received for same day delivery (if available) may be subject to additional charges.
- When the use of third party equipment is utilized, such as cranes or courier, any charges incurred will be applied.
Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices and Policies are subject to change without notice.