AnchorDeck™ PSU Roofing Underlayment
Let us introduce you to the brilliance of the AnchorDeck™ PSU roofing underlayment, used under asphalt shingles, residential metal, concrete tiles, shakes, synthetic shingles, and primed cedar shakes. This self-adhered (high temp) underlayment offers a mechanical slip-resistant walking surface that enhances walkability for sloped roofs.
Want to make your projects run even faster? Increase productivity with AnchorDeck™ PSU’s split-release liner, installing faster than single sheet liners. Not to mention it has a strong deck grip adhesion in low temperatures and high temperature flow resistance.
AnchorDeck™ PSU keeps your roofing deck, internal roof space, and wall cavities dry and protected from ice dams, snow, storms, hail, and wind-driven water.
Features & Benefits:
- For use under asphalt shingles, residential metal, concrete tiles, shakes, synthetic shingles, and primed cedar shakes.
- A mechanical slip-resistant walking surface for steep slope walkability
- Quicker and easier installation using a split release liner
- Rubberized adhesion with increased deck grip
- 20-year warranty*
- Temperature range: 40° F to 240° F
- Meets the performance requirements of CAN/CSA A220.1
- Meets and exceeds ASTM D1970
- 90 days UV exposure
Learn more about the power of AnchorDeck™ PSU here: http://www.roofnado.ca/products/anchordeck-psu.html
*Visit http://www.roofnado.ca/products/anchordeck-psu-warranty.html for warranty details